The Tennessee Cancer Consortium is pleased to announce we are now accepting applications for the Student Intern program. Please email email@example.com for more information or with any questions.
Projects / Activities for 2017 include: (Click link for pdf Student Intern Projects Fall 2017)
- Just Ask Program – breast,cervical and colon cancer educational campaign
- Chronic Disease Self-Management Programs:
- Living With Chronic Conditions
- Taking Charge of Your Diabetes
- Dining with Diabetes
- Cancer: Thriving and Surviving
- Life After Cancer Program
- Lung Cancer in Rural TN
- Cancer in Rural TN
- Radon Awareness
- Consortium publications, brochures and social media campaign
- Social media cancer education project
If you are a STUDENT and interested in our program, please complete the Consortium Student Intern Application 2017 and Consortium Internship Agreement 2017 forms and return to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a Consortium VOLUNTEER or PARTNER and have an existing or future project or activity that you would like to be considered for our intern program, please complete the following Consortium Internship Project Request 2017 form and return to email@example.com.
The following flyer has been developed for recruitment – Consortium Student Intern Flyer